Heirloom Cherokee Organic Purple Tomatoes
Whole Milk Mozzarella Ball in Water
Sweet Organic Onion
Fresh Organic Basil Leaves
Sea Salt - Good Quality
Organic Black Pepper
Extra Virgin Unfiltered Cold Pressed Organic Olive Oil
Organic Balsamic Vinegar
- Slice the tomatoes and sprinkle each slice with the sea salt.
- Thinly slice sweet onion to release flavor and allow more flavor to be infused into the tomato. It is better to have two thin slices than one thick slice if you want it to be easier to cut and eat, but if you like onions a lot you might want the thicker slice.
- Remove basil leaves from stem.
- Slice whole milk mozzarella balls so three pieces.
Prepare the servings:
- Place a tomato slice on a plate.
- Top the tomato with one thick slice or two thin slices of the sweet onion.
- Place basil leaves on top of onion.
- Arrange four pieces of cheese on top of the basil.
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and then a few dots of balsamic vinegar.
- Add a dash of pepper.
- Don't forget the secret ingredient love.
Organic Ingredient Suggestions
O California Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is cold pressed and unfiltered to preserve every precious nutrient.
Redmond Real Salt comes from a mountain in Utah that used to be under the ocean millions of years ago. The salt is pure and full of minerals. Other salt baked at 2,000 degrees for industrial purposes and change molecular structure.
This can of Simply Organic Black Pepper is my favorite. Grew up with the can so familiar. No pesticides or irradiation like non organic versions.